Monday, May 2, 2011

=LOVE LIKE WOE=

Yeah
can u fell it?
LOVE LIKE WOE =D
I kinda feel like it don't make sense.
I'm thinking baby' you and I are undeniable
But I'm finding out love's unreliable.
I'm giving all I got to make you stay.
Or am I just a roadblock in your way?
Cause you're a pretty little wind storm out on the boulevard.
Something like a sunset
Oh you're a shooting star.
And I might drive myself insane
If those lips aren't speaking my name.
Cause I've got some intuition
Or maybe I'm superstitious
But I think you're a pretty sweet pill that I'm swallowing down
To counter this addiction.
You got me on a mission.
Tell me' darling' can I get a break somehow?
How could I say no?
She's got a love like woe
Girl's got a love like woe
I kinda feel like it don't make sense
Because you're bringing me in and now you're kicking me out again
teehee =D



L!Q!nG

0 comments: