Sunday, April 24, 2011

=SHE IS JUZ SMALL SIZE=

LOL .

scary morning call ==
i plan 2 hav 10++ morning calls last night
i thought juz hav few
but
it scares me
everyone also calls me
OMG !
plan 2 wake up at 4.30
but dunno y din hear dio alarm ==
luckily i gt morning calls
haha
thanks 4 those ppl tat call me so early
if nt them
i sure cant wake up
lol
THANKS EVERYONE
I LOVE U
teehee =D
-----------------------------------------------
tis year d jogathan is fun
is shorter than last year
9am walk finish ==
if nt mistaken last year v 11 something only reach d finish line
haha
lol
early morning then something happen
haihh
dulan
==
------------------------------------------------
went JJ after tat
SCREAM 4 !!!
nt so scary ==
I SAW HER
VERY HAPPY ><
SHE IS PRETTY !!!
RMB
SHE IS SMALL SIZE NOT SHORT !!!
DUN SAY SHE IS SHORT ANYMORE !
HAHA
YEAH =D





L!Q!nG
ILY

0 comments: