Tuesday, March 16, 2010

16-03-2010

16-03-2010
Tuesday
~
wat a wonderful day...
gonna tell u wat m i doing 2day...
woke up late 2day...
straight away went in front of d computer...
starting sign in 2 my msn...
then sign in 2 my facebook...
d first thing is 2 play restaurant city...
then will go 2 pps 2 watch d drama...
geng weih...(i mean d detective in d drama)
haha...
see drama shows at 1.30pm...
then continue using d computer...
about 3...
mr WK bought mcdonalds n gave me bac my phone...
after i ate it,continue using d computer...
about 4.30pm,stop using d computer n went 2 watch tv...
haha...
6 something in d nit,
went tution...
then 9 something mr WK sis sent me bac home...
i gave my phone again 2 mr WK...
y he always wan 2 use my phone?
dunno...
dun ask so much...
then mr WK said wan 2 buy slippers...
so we go n buy at d road side...
we saw a stall r selling d croscs(dunno is tis spelling a not)slippers...
of caz is nt d original wan la...
haha...
at first i dunwan 2 buy that slippers d...
then mr WK say i muz buy 1 of it n he will pay it...
at d last,he keep forced me n i kenot tahan so i bought d slippers...
adui...
dunno how 2 say...
haha...
first~
i would lik 2 say sorry 2 my dear computer...
sry 4 using it almost 24 hours tis holiday...
make my dear computer so tired...
nvm...
when skul reopen,
i will use it only twice a week...
caz exam is coming...
so my dear computer can rest...
hooray...
but after exam,i will use it many times...
but nt weird as i use it in d holidays...
haha...
i think its a lot 4 2day...
so...
thats all 4 2day...
Bye!
~
~
~
~
~=654 days=
=L!Q!nG=

0 comments: