Thursday, March 18, 2010

18-03-2010

18-03-2010
Thursday
~
its d same...
using my dear computer 4 d whole day...
its nt feeling good 2day...
person B put me aeroplane...
plan 2 check my eyesight but d person B din cum 2 pick me...
its okay...
will plan 2 go some other time...
i think something wrong with my knee...
is very pain when i stress out my leg...
its already pain since ytd...
but ytd pain its juz nt so pain as 2day...
ytd pain is sounds normal caz i hav that pain almmost all d time...
but 2day d pain is serious...
when i tell person B that my knee has broke down...
person B say,
"its more better it broke..."
death...
y cant i n person A talk nicely?
everytime talking is same 2 arguing...
talk=arguing...
talk nicely also cannot...
d firs word that come out from d mouth is lik wan 2 quarrel with people...
or nt is d word that hurt people...
adui...
dun talk about tis...
talk about something happier...
when i sign in 2 my msn...
saw 6/7...
wats tis mean?
nobody knows accept me...
do u know y tis thing makes me happy?
caz tis is d fist time i saw...
i think most of u wan 2 know wat i means rit?
but sry...
i keep it private...
juz bac from mama stall with my sis...
ate chocolate after it...
i will eat chocolate whenever i'm feeling down...
althought chocolate will makes me headache...(a bite also will causes me)
but i used 2 it...
i know wat would happening next...
but i still make it...
i think that r ntg 2 say anymore...
tats all 4 2day...
Bye!
~
~
~
~
~
=656 days=
=L!Q!nG=

0 comments: