Saturday, March 20, 2010

19-03-2010

19-03-2010
Friday
~
wat a dunno how 2 say day...
d painess at my leg is more terrible...
seems lik i muz 2 go n "visit" d doctor...
but y i dun go?
caz i'm afraid of doctors since i wan small...
y afraid?it will nt eat u also...
i also dunno...
haha...
when i'm sick,i will also nt 2 go n "visit" d doctor...
if it is serious then only i go...
duhh==
actually i plan 2 study tis holiday d...
but i cant make it...
keep on watching d drama series that i download from d net...
keep on staring on my dear computer becaz of d movies...
will try it starting 2morow...
gosh...
msn saw wei lim online...
i ask him wat hmk...
i thought juz hav some...
but when he reply me i juz only know there r many...
death==
nvm...
i will try my best 2 do it all...
juz bac from mama stall...
adui...
almost everyday also went there...
always also went d same mama stall...
d waiter saw me then straight away went 2 kitchen n order 4 me...
y d waiter dun ask me wat i wan?
caz everytime i will take d same thing...
"teh o ais limau"
everytime i go mama stall i will sure order tis...
haha...
actually i'm going 2 Singapore wednesday nit d...
but it posponed 2 2day nit...
at last...
it canceled...
duhh==
ntg d...
thats all 4 2day...
Bye!
~
~
~
~
~
=657 days=
=L!Q!nG=

0 comments: